Industry-Leading Elderly Home Care Services in Aiken, SC
Comfort Keepers is proud to offer personalized care for your loved one
At Comfort Keepers, we do not feature a one-size-fits-all approach to caregiving. We understand that each of our clients is unique and has specific care needs. That is why we offer personalized elderly home care plans that address the specific needs of each senior client.
You can rely on Comfort Keepers to provide your loved one with any level of care. Whether your mom or dad needs care services for a few hours a day, several hours a week, or around-the-clock, we are here for you.
Personalized Elderly Home Care in Aiken, SC
Nowadays, it is very hard to balance your personal life and career and manage to provide adequate care to a senior loved one at the same time. Our dedicated caregivers can be of great help to you and your senior mom or dad. They are extensively trained and experienced to provide elderly home care services including:
- Assistance with personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and more
- Meal preparation, help with feeding, and special diets
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Transferring and positioning
Our loving caregivers will be there to provide valuable companionship to your loved one and encourage them to lead a more active lifestyle, engage in various senior-friendly activities, and meet with family and friends more often. From our experience, frequent social interaction can have a big impact on a senior’s well-being and quality of life.
Activities For Seniors In Aiken
There are many fun places in the area your loved one can visit accompanied by our loving caregiver. Some of them are:
- Aiken County Historical Museum
- DuPont Planetarium and RPSEC Observatory
- Aiken County Public Library
- Aiken State Park
Comfort Keepers also provides the following elderly home care services in your area:
- Interactive Caregiving - encourages senior clients to actively participate in their care
- Respite Care - offers family caregivers time off from caregiving so they could rest and recuperate
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care – enables seniors with any type of dementia to remain living safely at home
- End of Life Care - provides support and guidance to terminally-ill seniors and their families during this difficult period
- Transitioning Home – helps seniors continue their recovery from home after being discharged from a healthcare facility
- Private Duty Nursing – one-on-one medical care provided in the home of the client or in a medical facility
If you would like to know more about our elderly home care services in Aiken, SC, give us a call at (803) 220-0217. Comfort Keepers is happy to help!