Comfort Keepers Uplifting Home Care For Seniors In Burnettown, SC
Learn more about our agency's home care for seniors in Burnettown, SC
Burnettown is a small picturesque town ideal for families with small children and seniors alike. According to the last census, more than 11% of households in Burnettown had someone over 65 living alone. If your loved one falls within this demographics, Comfort Keepers provides home care for seniors, so your loved one can stay independent.
For example, if your loved one likes spending time in nature, a dedicated caregiver can accompany them to Langley Pond or Midland Valley Veteran’s Park on their daily walk. There are plenty of things to do in the area and we will find those that your loved one enjoys the most.
Other senior-friendly local activities include:
- Visiting Midland Valley Library
- Seeing a movie at Master Cinemas
- Shopping at Veggie Park Farmers Market
Companion Care That Makes A Difference
At Comfort Keepers, we have been providing quality care for seniors for more than two decades now. Along the way, we have learned that many older adults who continue to live independently often feel lonely. While some may have chronic conditions or mobility issues that prevent them from going out more often, others have adult children or relatives that live far away.
Besides from offering customized care for seniors, Comfort Keepers wishes to help seniors feel more content as they age. That is why we have developed companionship care. Our caregivers help boost seniors’ quality of life by encouraging them to participate in stimulating, meaningful activities such as:
- Going for a walk
- Talking about things they are passionate about
- Cooking meals together and trying out new recipes
- Performing households chores together
- Finding new hobbies or re-kindling a passion for old ones
- Going shopping together
- Going to church
What makes Comfort Keepers stand out from other caregiving agencies is our special approach to care for seniors – Interactive Caregiving. The idea is to include your loved one in their care as much as they would like. This way, we can promote independence and allow your senior Mom or Dad to lead a happier, more fulfilling lifestyle.
Comfort Keepers also offers the following care for seniors services in Burnettown, SC:
- 24 Hour Care - Ensuring your loved one is safe at home during all hours of the day and night
- In Home Care – Consisting of personal and companion care and including assistance with activities of daily living
- Interactive Caregiving - Encouraging older adults to take an active role in their health and wellness
- Respite Care - Providing a much-needed break for family caregivers
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Allowing seniors with any type of dementia to remain safely at home for longer
- End of Life Care - Offering compassionate support and guidance for seniors and their families during the end of life transition
- Transitioning Home – Helping seniors safely recover after a stay in a hospital or a rehab facility
- Private Duty Nursing – Providing various medical care services
Learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help your loved one by calling our local office today at (803) 220-0217. We are here for you!
If you or your loved one is ready to take the first step to in home care schedule a free consultation with us!