Senior Care in North Augusta, SC
Find out we can help your loved one have a higher quality of life
North Augusta is a lovely little city located in Aiken and Edgefield counties, SC, with a population just over 21,000. Boasting wonderful scenery, beautiful weather, and a community of nice, welcoming people, North Augusta kept its small-town charm while offering its residents a high quality of life. It is an ideal place for seniors to enjoy their golden years.
If your aging loved one lives in North Augusta, Comfort Keepers senior care can help them remain independent and active as they age. Our caregivers will find different opportunities and resources in the area to keep your parent engaged in the community.
Companion Care that Elevates Quality of Life
Our senior care services focus on providing seniors with meaningful companionship and interaction in order to allow them to lead happy and fulfilled lives in North Augusta. Many seniors living alone often feel lonely and isolated, especially if they have health issues that prevent them from going out on their own as much as they would like. With our support, your parent can truly make the most out of their golden years and enjoy the companionship of friendly, compassionate caregivers on a regular basis.
In addition to companion care, our senior care services in North Augusta include:
- In Home Care – Features assistance with various activities of daily living, help with personal care, and in-home companionship.
- 24 Hour Home Care - Makes sure seniors receive all the help they need round-the-clock.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Enables older adults with any type of dementia to safely and comfortably remain at home for longer.
- Respite Care - Allows family caregivers to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities whenever they need some time just for themselves.
- Interactive Caregiving – Focuses on encouraging seniors to take an active role in their care and be more physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially active.
- Transitioning Home – Helps seniors recover at home following a hospital stay and regain their independence faster.
- End of Life Care – Supports seniors with terminal or incurable illnesses and their families as they go through this difficult period.
To discover more about our senior care options in North Augusta, please give us a call today at (803) 220-0217. We are happy to schedule a free in-home consultation with your family to assess your loved one's care needs and determine how we can best be of assistance.